I’m often asked what I can add to my skincare routine to address ageing concerns.
My answer is always to include a serum specifically designed to increase cell turnover.
The SCOUT Cell Renewal Peptide Serum with Green Tea, Ginseng and Fig will refresh and rejuvenate your skin because the wonderful 94% certified organic natural ingredients are super boosted with ultra-effective Perfection Peptide 7 and Matrixyl Sinthe’6.
All our products are inspired by our Australian natural environment and complemented by proven anti-ageing science.
Built upon our Multi Super Fruit Renewal System, the Serum is a very high functioning, advanced formulation anti-ageing daily treatment designed to re-densify ageing skin.
It will help to reduce photo damage and inflammation and so increase skin radiance, improve skin tone and increase skin hydration and plumping.
It not only is a heavenly treat for skin, but it delivers results!
Who is the Serum for?
This clever anti-ageing serum is recommended for anyone from age 25+. For all skin types but specially targeted for those with sensitive skin and when lines are becoming evident, skin plumping is desired, and/or inflammation is a concern.
Inspired by nature complemented by proven anti-ageing science
So let’s dive a bit deeper into the Peptides. These two skin renewing peptide complexes; Perfection Peptide 7 and Matrixyl Sinthe’6 work together to assist the cellular matrix of the skin to rebuild and strengthen.
The unique formulation is enhanced by the carefully crafted Multi Super Fruit Renewal System of Desert Lime, Davidson Plum and Kangaroo Apple and a selection of anti-aging and antioxidant rich Australian native and Global superfood ingredients to deliver a firmer, brightened more refined complexion.
We use the dual Peptide complex because it is highly potent and scientifically shown to increase collagen production helping to combat deep wrinkles. Strategically utilising a combination of both in one product allows us to target several different signs of ageing as well as reinforcing the skin’s own protective functions.
The combination of the active peptides and a potent blend of naturally antioxidant rich organic ingredients such as Green Tea and Ginseng work to deeply hydrate, revitalise and rejuvenate the skin.
Often referred to as the building blocks for collagen, Peptides are naturally occurring amino acids that help to promote cell regeneration for supple, radiant skin as we age. Whilst we often hear of their inclusion in anti-aging skincare products, there are quite a few misconceptions about how can this technology also be used within natural skincare.
It has been found that when applied topically, Peptides can positively affect the way our skin regenerates and prevents ageing due to powerful antioxidants and the ability to increase cell-turnover.
To delve a little into the science behind Peptides in this serum, these chains of amino acids include a combination of glycine, proline and hydroxyproline which then actively work together to produce collagen proteins. When used in skincare these peptides tell the body to produce more collagen, and because the body is producing it, it has even greater longer lasting and effective results.
Why the Multi Super Fruit Renewal System
The Multi Super Fruit Renewal System - the serum is boosted with three Australian, certified organic super fruit ingredients - Davidson Plum, Desert Lime and Kangaroo Apple suspended in a skin quenching Aloe Vera Juice base.
Utilising the Renewal System is important because it builds a potent nutraceutical foundation upon which to add peptides and other actives to target specific skincare benefits:
- Desert lime promotes collagen production and skin repair by boosting hydration. Its high content of Vitamin C helps reduce pigmentation and increase anti-oxidant levels which works even for sensitive, irritated skin;
- Davidson Plum is a powerful yet gentle antioxidant for disrupting free-radical damage. It also acts as a stabiliser for Vitamin C and is the perfect complementary extract to Desert Lime in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Leaving the skin surface plump and firm;
- Kangaroo Apple works to reduce inflammation and brighten the skin for a more even tone and texture. The natural amino acids which help to clear away dead skin cells making it a gentle exfoliant.
Other Active combinations include:
- Hyaluronic Acid (1000 times its own weight in moisture) is a powerful combination when combined with the skin cell regenerating and cell protecting Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), and Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- The hydrating natural oils found in Shea, Fig and Ginseng improve clarity and boost collagen production. The antioxidant rich fusion between the peptides, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Green Tea and Ginseng neutralise free radicals that cause fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation by strengthening the skin’s defence barrier. This helps to re-invigorate the skin for healthier skin tone and a radiant healthy complexion.