Of all the colour cosmetics, blush is the one that can make or break a look.
Fortunately, properly selected and applied mineral blush is an indispensable tool to complete any makeup.
8 Tips for Applying Blusher
- Never combine blush powder with other makeup creams.
- I find that a pink shade can bring an older complexion to life.
- Use apricot shades on pale skin and dusty roses on darker skin.
- If your skin is oily, a powder brush will last longer.
- Always dip the brush quickly and flick your wrist to stroke the cheek lightly.
- Never apply blusher on the nose for corrective purposes.
- Never apply too much blusher otherwise your face will look as a mask.
Why Use Mineral Blush
Mineral blush is a great way to add a natural flush of colour to your complexion without using makeup that's full of harmful synthetic ingredients.
SCOUT Mineral Blush is natural, non-comedogenic, cruelty-free and vegan. add a small amount of our loose mineral blush and swirl onto the apples of the cheeks for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion.